Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] Wireless connection problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter DogsDinner
  • Start date Start date
D

DogsDinner

Guest
Hi, I am connecting my VU+ Ultimo to my wireless network using a usb wifi dongle. It works perfectly fine when I turn the box on and let it connect - but as it will connect to the lowest IP address available on the router - when it is turned off, it seems that it won't or can't reconnect to that IP or a new IP address. So I have to reset the router and the Ultimo to get it to reconnect.

Because it's a wireless connection, I can't seem to set my own IP address to connect too? Is there a way of doing this? If I could set it to a really hi address like .107, I'm sure it would solve this problem?
 
Turn off DHCP in network settings and enter your own ip
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top