Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Wireless connection Vu+ Duo

  • Thread starter Thread starter gpa114477
  • Start date Start date
G

gpa114477

Guest
I have a Vu+ Duo with Vix build version 408 installed. I am using a Vu+ 300N Wireless Lan USB adapter but I cannot get any wireless options in the menu. When I go into the network menu and select Device setup it skips the part where I have the option to choose LAN or WLAN and puts me in the Network setup menu with options Adapter setup...Name server settings...Network test...Restart Network...and network wizard. There are no options for WLAN such as search Wirelss networks...Any ideas how I get to the wireless options ?

BR
 
Try the dongle in the front USB port.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top