O
Ojustaboo
Guest
Hi, was on 4.something before.
Decided to upgrade to 5.0.013 today.
First I tried using image manager toi download it and got stuck in a boot loop.
Then I downloaded it to PC and put on a USB, and flashed from that, stuck in same boot loop.
I see the new OpenVix pic with the bubbles and please wait .
Every approx 30 odd seconds on the quads lcd screen it displays a back bar that goes up to 89 (% I presume), then the TV screen flashes black and straight back to the OpenVix pic and round in circles I go.
Any advice please?
Many thanks
Decided to upgrade to 5.0.013 today.
First I tried using image manager toi download it and got stuck in a boot loop.
Then I downloaded it to PC and put on a USB, and flashed from that, stuck in same boot loop.
I see the new OpenVix pic with the bubbles and please wait .
Every approx 30 odd seconds on the quads lcd screen it displays a back bar that goes up to 89 (% I presume), then the TV screen flashes black and straight back to the OpenVix pic and round in circles I go.
Any advice please?
Many thanks