Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Wooshbuild crashes during setup on H5.2TC open ATV6.3 used to work fine

mrg9999

New member
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
0
My question are really. Where do I get an bouquet maker for terrestrial TV?
Can anyone recommend an alternative to Wooshbuild


Equip - Zgemma H5.2TC OpenATV 6.3 Previously I was using Freesat, but changed to Terrestrial.
Other satellite Zgemmas I own work perfectly with Wooshbuild e.g. Zgemma H.2S, Zgemma 2S

OpenATV default works fine except I don't have an ABM for DVT and don't know where to get it so all my channels are over the place.


I run wooshbuild in the normal way
opkg install http://wbuildx.co.uk/setup.ipk

and either after the Postcode entry or Hard disk Initialise it blue screens the box

and I get this in the log file

Configuring alsa-state.
No state is present for card bcm
Found hardware: "bcm" "BCM mixer" "" "" ""
Hardware is initialized using a generic method
No state is present for card bcm
Configuring enigma2-plugin-extensions-wbi-easy-setup.
SoftCAM Feed Universal (secret feed) succesfully installed ...
Collected errors:
* pkg_run_script: package "alsa-state" postinst script returned status 22.
* opkg_configure: alsa-state.postinst returned 22.
 
Wooshbuild crashes during setup on H5.2TC op

On OpenATV, you have to install ABM. It is listed under system plugins. There is only one ABM, the providers it shows are based on your tuner configuration. If you don't have a tuner configured for Terrestrial, none of the Terrestrial providers will be offered to you in ABM.

Best to use ATV 6.4.
 
Last edited:
I've just flashed with 6.4
ran wooshbuild

said no to initialise storage and this is the new blue screen

2020-11-09 postcode crash.webp
 
Hi

That happened when i setup up as well but it does not seem to have any affect on the installation?
BTW, did you have any special way of loading the files on your USB. I have tried 6.4 and 6.3 with multiple sticks and nothing seem to work on trying to re-flash my SOLO2 with openATV?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top