Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[MB Premium Mini] Write Permission errors and FTP errors

  • Thread starter Thread starter yeshu26
  • Start date Start date
Y

yeshu26

Guest
miracl.webp

Hello,

I have a dilemna with regards to the FTP connections, it all started when I flashed to the latest image.
The error is described below.

Every time I change a folder using FTP, the connection to the PVR is dropped. It will then fail to reconnect without doing a power cycle.
Sometimes connection may be restored, but it is rare. Please see the screenshot.

The trouble started when I flashed to the latest image using USB drive. Since then I have FALLED BACK to the Hades image, but same trouble.

I know every briefly about linux, so anything to do with write permissions?

thanks

HS
 
Looks like the box IP changes on a reboot?
 
No luck. Please see the picture.

Hardware error with respect to the inbuilt flash?

Capture.webp
 
Nope, not a hardware error, a software/user error.
 
Reflash, use correct IP & username if all other options have been exhausted.
 
Are you sure FTP server is running?. Can you telnet to the IP and check?.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top