Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Wweird clock problem...

GiP

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Sep 19, 2010
Messages
309
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Location
Firenze, Italy
Hi,

when I got home this evening I found the VU+D in standby recording something and with 4 AM on a random thursday in October 2000 on the display. It was still recording something that started at 10 am (8 hour before) and of course missed a couple other timers. As soon as I tuned on a SRG channel the timer was right again (of course.. Swiss). There was no Crash log and the recording was perfect (all 8 hour of it). The recording where all on Sky Italy channels and I hope they send the proper time....

So what caused this and how can it be prevented? And as we are here, where exactly is the source of the time when in standby? There is no setting.

Thanks,
G
 
can you give more details of box what image are you using and how is you stb set up for tuners etc and is the clock setup manually or does the signal auto set it
 
can you give more details of box what image are you using and how is you stb set up for tuners etc and is the clock setup manually or does the signal auto set it

Well, Vix 1.2 obviously, it's Vix forum. I have a Dual (13E & 19.2E) with two cables and as for the clock as I said I have no idea how it's set up, the default, whatever it is, I suppose.

G
 
ok not sure why your clock has crashed i think there is a clock adjust plugin that you can manually set the date and time

also go into share/enigma2 and look at your timer.xml and autotimer.xml and see if there is a timer set for this recording if so delete the rouge timer.
 
OK if it happens again I'll look into this plugin. I don't think there is a rogue timer. It did what it was expected to do: it started at the proper time and it was waiting for the time to stop, unfortunately in the meantime the clock went 10 years in the past so it had a lot to wait....

G
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top