Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Xtrend 8500 lcd not working

I shone a torch at screen and I could read screen. I purchased a replacement screen and after fitting the screen was fully on but after a short while the screen went dim. The screen at the moment is dim on right half and black on the left side.
 
It's a common problem with the ET8500 .Mine has been like that for years,LCD display intermittently coming and going.There is disassembly diagrams online. I think since I have posted, that I will disassemble and check and clean with isopropyl all possible connectors. There is a push fit display cable being first culprit
 
It's quite straight forward to dissemble,I did it soon after I bought it 10+ years ago to add dvb-T2 tuner to the existing 2 dvb-s2 tuners. Also swapped fan for Noctua but not sure if worth it
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top