Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Your SNR & AGC on your VU+DUO, what do you get ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BRAVEHEART
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well a pro sat installer was out today and guess what ?

yes he found no fault at all with the dish from inside the house end here, says he will need to come back to test the dish and/or LNB as I said that of course you may find its ok just now as the fault is "intermittent".

After explaining to him what intermittent actually meant in the dictionary he said yea yea yea I know what you mean, but he said its like this, if I test something that isnt broke how can I fix it ?

I said well for starters you can replace parts etc, maybe even full new dish,LNB, pole and cabling etc, but he said he cant do that as nothing is showing as faulty, but again I refered back to the word "intermittent".

So I guess I need to wait again now, wish I would have just bought a clone dream 800 now :(, or possibly even a Virgin box :(
 
The reason he can not find a problem is there is no problem to find, with the lack of info coming from you and the info I have from your PM I would put money on the fact the problem is you emu setup and nothing to do with the dish or associated parts.

I have told you what I need to be able to assist and you are either not interested or unwilling to give me that information either here or via pm.

I suggest this thread is closed as it serves no purpose.
 
Donnie, with respect mate, I was only keeping "MY THREAD" up to date as I said I would, maybe you are not interested but maybe some people are, and maybe just maybe someone will or would like to tell me what to say to the sat installer guy when he comes back to force him to fix the problem that there obviously is and I have also been advised from several members about on here (not you) is actually the matter, I dont find anything the matter with that, does anyone else ?

I am litrally hitting my head against a brick wall here trying to figure out what is the problem with my setup.:mad:

p.s
and frankly for you to say "MY THREAD" serves no purpose, serves no purpose to who ?? You, someone else or the guy across the road ? it serves a purpose to me mate and thats all that matters, I dont appreciate your comment in that respect, as I said in my private message to you, why not even post any message at all if you hate me so much ? I wouldnt comment on any of your posts if it annoyed me so much, simple as that.

But lets not turn this into the circus that you have already tried to make it, thanks for your help and I hope you enjoy yourself.:D
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top