Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] Zeus build 116, shall I update or not?

rte

Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2010
Messages
328
Reaction score
0
Points
16
I noticed that there is a new build Zeus 016. I checked what is new and there was a strange text. I did not comprehend it. What does it mean? Shall I update or not? If I update, must I do a lot of new installations?
 
Last edited:
The title is wrong, must be 016, sorry for typing. At the moment I have 015 and the text in new update for 016 was so obscure that I don't know what to do.
 
What the hell is this text in 016 changes explanation:
"Please take a look we have 2 double same functions, so leave this one as it was, otherwise it needs changes of ALL plug ins an web interface too as all use getBoxType() function which MUST return MACHINE=...etc"
 
To me it is very strange. What happens if I update? Must I return the machine?
 
its just a programming note from the programmer that you should not have seen, ignore it all will be fine
 
What the hell is this text in 016 changes explanation:
"Please take a look we have 2 double same functions, so leave this one as it was, otherwise it needs changes of ALL plug ins an web interface too as all use getBoxType() function which MUST return MACHINE=...etc"

Bit of an over exaggeration!!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top