S
steviep07
Guest
Hi guys,
I have just joined this forum, so sorry for the lack of info, I would been able to get it if I could get into my Zgemma S2 box, yesterday it froze and went to reboot...... now it just says boot on the front and will do nothing at all, even pushing the power button on the front of the box and several buttons on the remote (ones I think might have been of use!)
Can anyone help? I have read some posts about an image problem, but this is new territory to me
I also read about new images and reloading them onto the box via flashstick is this what I need to do? I've got a million Q's in my head but thought I'd get a post started to get rid of 999,999 of them
......
Thanks
Stevie
I have just joined this forum, so sorry for the lack of info, I would been able to get it if I could get into my Zgemma S2 box, yesterday it froze and went to reboot...... now it just says boot on the front and will do nothing at all, even pushing the power button on the front of the box and several buttons on the remote (ones I think might have been of use!)
Can anyone help? I have read some posts about an image problem, but this is new territory to me
I also read about new images and reloading them onto the box via flashstick is this what I need to do? I've got a million Q's in my head but thought I'd get a post started to get rid of 999,999 of them
Thanks
Stevie