Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Zero] 0 events for Rytec Deutschland in EPG Importer

Stone123

New member
Joined
Feb 11, 2015
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Points
0
My EPG import via Rytec sources Germany has suddenly stopped working. The source is still enabled but 0 events are being imported.
Does anyone know how to fix this? I'm running OpenViX 5.2.004 on VU+ zero.

As a workaround I was able to download rytec.channels.xml.gz locally, unpack it and then edit rytec.sources.xml to reference that local file but that's more of a hack than a solution.
 
I'm trying to import these files from the default rytec.sources.xml:
* rytecDE_Basic.xz
* rytecDE_Common.xz
* rytecDE_SportMovies.xz

I've verified that (at least some of) the download URLs referenced in the XML for these files work. The issue *appears* to be related to the online availability of the referenced rytec.channels.xml.xz instead. If I make that file locally available and specify the path in the rytec.sources.xml for the above file then the EPG import will work. However, it should work with online versions of that file instead as they'll always be up-to-date.
 
One of the servers is having DNS issues. There is a workaround on another forum
Our one did not update for a few days. Again!
 
Many thanks for that info. Can you detail the workaround, please?
 
As posted elsewhere

If users want to restore access to the VUplus-community download site, add the following line to your hosts file
Windows in C\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts

on linux (inclusive enigma2 receivers) :
/etc/hosts

with:

209.236.115.84 www.vuplus-community.net

Willy
 
Many thanks. EPG download works again, even without the HOSTS entry for vuplus-community.net.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top