Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo] 1080

yes i had 136 on solo now removed same issue only able to setup on 720 and box not running for more than 5 seconds and freezing,been told possibly latest images might be overstessing old box as images are much bigger.
gone back to apollo 65 to see if its better,originally had mg 1.38 on box and changed to 1.35 which seems to work better:mad:maybe not:rolleyes:
have coming on monday tm nano with extra grunt power:D
 
Just quick update on this issue.
My Epg loaded fine. I shutdown the box every night.
Yesterday turned on box and got the following errors across the screen:

Log Manager Error: cant start new thread (I press OK)
Online VersionCheck Error: cant start new thread (I press OK)
SoftcamCheck Error: cant start new thread (I press OK)

Screen goes to Vix splash (no picture)
Then have to restart Cam, then gets picture.

Also, if I'm in the plugin's menu, I press download plugins & get the usual downloading plugins text, then Vix spinner appears on top left rotating extremely slow, and then it freezes although channel picture is still live in backround.
Then have to reboot the box & I get all the above!!!
Anybody experience this issue before?

Regards,
Suttsy

Although its not the answer am looking for I have had the same problem. Turn off box take out usb turn on box it should load, then put usb bacck in go to pc dcc ftp media then clear any rubbish thats in your usb
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top