Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

16E problems

  • Thread starter Thread starter matt221171
  • Start date Start date
M

matt221171

Guest
Hi all, after accidently deleting all my channels from my technomate 5402 receiver I am slowly adding them back. The trouble I'm having is finding the Tring channels. I know there are sport and adult channels. I have inputted new transponders as per lyngsat and king of sat transponder frequencies.
On all the new transponders I get 90% signal/quality and pick up some channels.

Many thanks in advance for any replies, Matt.
 
Cheers for fast response, have they gone completely or moved, many thanks, Matt.
 
Gone from what I can tell (or at least i can't find them again).
 
Hi scoot1690, if they are on new transponders, could you let me know freq, many thanks, Matt.
 

Similar threads

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top