I am having issues with both these satellites as the Catseyes Settings (and most other enigma 2 settings) use 1.0W and 16.0E when my VU+ Duo(Image Vix 2.1) only states 0.8W and 15.8E, when I click on Tring , all the channels are greyed out. I have added a new satellites.xml to etc/tuxbox and rescanned but still do not get the channels. I can go to the satellites button and choose all the channels manually but cannot do it from the Catseyes favourites. I have the QBOX Mini using the same channel list and has no problems when I click on favourites. I even used the satellites.xml from the Qbox on the VU+ Duo but still all is greyed out.
Anyone had the same experience and if so, how did you fix it?
PS when I go to rescan, there is no option for 1.0W or 16.0E
Anyone had the same experience and if so, how did you fix it?
PS when I go to rescan, there is no option for 1.0W or 16.0E