Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

24Hz refresh rate: any plans for support?

  • Thread starter Thread starter lscolman
  • Start date Start date
L

lscolman

Guest
Hi,
I watch a lot of material that requires I manually change the refresh rate to 60Hz and then back to 50Hz for UK TV.

Whilst doing that today, I wondered if there are any plans to support 24Hz output?

Anybody have any knowledge about this?

Cheers, Lee
 
Hi ,
Activate auto resolution.

Ciao

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 4 mit Tapatalk
 
Hi,
Yep, that's done the job. Setting Enable 720p24 Mode and Enable1080p24 to 1080p24 does exactly what I need.

Cheers, Lee
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top