Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

28.2e and 13e on a Vu Duo

ismailbmw

New member
Joined
Nov 25, 2012
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Midlands
Hi All,

Just need advise
I am helping my old man out, and giving him my trusty Vu Duo.
He has a 80cm Dish, with one LNB at 28.2e and another at 13e each with its own seperate feed into the house from each LNB. So 2 cables in the house (no diseq)
I am I right in thinking I can use the Duo and use each of the tuner per LNB. He does not need recording or anything like that.
Just a bog standard SKYUK (freesat) and Hotbird (Free stuff).

Thanks

Ismailbmw
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top