Z
zYx
Guest
Hello,
I now have installed 4 cables and I also have 4 tuners installed in my Duo2 box.
I have 3 LNBs, on a Triax 4 LNB holder. I managed to find 13E, 19.2E and I can't find 28.2E at all.
My dish is 80cm in diameter and I followed Triax instructions.
The table says I need to set the Triax holder to Y +1 which I did and found Hotbird and Astra 1 with no issues, around 70% SNR. Elevation at this point was 30°, and because I couldn't find Astra 2 I fiddled with the dish I changed the Triax holder to Y -1 and the elevation to 31° and Hotbird and Astra 1 were still at 70% SNR mark. Still no sign of Astra 2.
I believe all settings are correct and all tuners do work as I checked. All 4 cables are fine too.
I also tried to concentrate on finding Astra 2 first and then adjust the other two, but still nothing.
Any ideas please? I am missing something?








I now have installed 4 cables and I also have 4 tuners installed in my Duo2 box.
I have 3 LNBs, on a Triax 4 LNB holder. I managed to find 13E, 19.2E and I can't find 28.2E at all.
My dish is 80cm in diameter and I followed Triax instructions.
The table says I need to set the Triax holder to Y +1 which I did and found Hotbird and Astra 1 with no issues, around 70% SNR. Elevation at this point was 30°, and because I couldn't find Astra 2 I fiddled with the dish I changed the Triax holder to Y -1 and the elevation to 31° and Hotbird and Astra 1 were still at 70% SNR mark. Still no sign of Astra 2.
I believe all settings are correct and all tuners do work as I checked. All 4 cables are fine too.
I also tried to concentrate on finding Astra 2 first and then adjust the other two, but still nothing.
Any ideas please? I am missing something?








Last edited by a moderator:





