Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] 2nd infobar timeout not working ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter silent_hill_dan
  • Start date Start date
S

silent_hill_dan

Guest
Good morning all,

I'm using Vix 2.3.161 on ET9000 and have a question about the infobars.

When I press OK on the remote, the 1st infobar appears, when I press OK again, the 2nd infobar appears - so far, all fine.
In the settings I have:

infobar timeout = 3 seconds
2nd infobar = Event Info
2nd infobar timeout = 3 seconds

However, the 2nd infobar never disappears after 3 seconds, it just stays on the screen until I press OK/Exit again....

Is anybody experiencing the same ?
 
Hi there,

Just a little heads-up...
Can somebody try this on his/her ET9000 and tell me if they see the same thing as I do ?

Thanks !
 
The 2nd info bar on my ET9000 - build 161 does not timeout.
 
OK thanks guys.

So I suppose this is a bug in the Vix image then.

Cheers.
 
Hi andyblac,

That's what I call fast and efficient customer service :-):thumbsup:

Thanks !
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top