K
knight4728
Guest
Hi all, since upgrading to helios 17 I have noticed an issue with 3D. I get an annoying border which looks like an overlay as it's transparent, there's numbers on the bottom border. It is very off putting as it distracts from the main viewing. The 3D works perfect it's just this border.
I have a vu duo2 box. I have tried the 3d through the aerial and do not get this border so I know it's not my TV settings.
I have also tried various aspects and other different settings but it makes no difference.
Anyone else had this issue?
I have a vu duo2 box. I have tried the 3d through the aerial and do not get this border so I know it's not my TV settings.
I have also tried various aspects and other different settings but it makes no difference.
Anyone else had this issue?
