Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

5.4 001.037 PIP crash

  • Thread starter Thread starter BrokenUnusableAccount
  • Start date Start date
B

BrokenUnusableAccount

Guest
I did my own Developer build 5.4.001.037 for the Zgemma H7.
It works pretty well except in PiP mode when I press Blue Blue to start PiP it crashes.
Log attached just in case anyone has time to look at it, no problem if not.
 

Attachments

Moved post into it's own thread

Code:
<   106.3448> 15:11:32.0545 [InfoBarGenerics] Key: 401 (Break) KeyID='KEY_BLUE' Binding='('BLUE',)'.
<   106.3451> 15:11:32.0548 [ActionMap] Keymap 'ColorActions' -> Action = 'blue'.
<   106.3482> 15:11:32.0579 [Screen] Showing screen 'InfoBarSummary'.
<   106.3524> 15:11:32.0621 Traceback (most recent call last):
<   106.3525> 15:11:32.0622   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 239, in processDelay
<   106.3536> 15:11:32.0634     callback(*retval)
<   106.3537> 15:11:32.0635   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/InfoBarGenerics.py", line 2788, in extensionCallback
<   106.3541> 15:11:32.0639   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/InfoBarGenerics.py", line 3058, in showPiP
<   106.3543> 15:11:32.0640 NameError: global name 'getMachineBrand' is not defined
<   106.3544> 15:11:32.0641 [ePyObject] (CallObject(<bound method Session.processDelay of <__main__.Session instance at 0xafc87530>>,()) failed)

The machine brand was removed in a previous commit recently

Code:
            elif info:
                self.session.open(MessageBox, _("Your %s %s does not support PiP HD") % (getMachineBrand(), getMachineName()), type = MessageBox.TYPE_INFO,timeout = 5 )
            else:
                self.session.open(MessageBox, _("No active channel found."), type = MessageBox.TYPE_INFO,timeout = 5 )
        if self.session.pipshown and hasattr(self, "screenSaverTimer"):
            self.screenSaverTimer.stop()

EDIT:
Fixed here: https://github.com/OpenViX/enigma2/commit/fb3338bb1ab5f13a8dff47cdd22139da9e717da3
 
Last edited:
It's not consistantly stopping it crashing!?

How does
Code:
from boxbranding import getBrandOEM, getMachineBuild
ensure that
Code:
getMachineBrand()
and
Code:
getMachineName()
are defined?
Is the change correct?
 
Last edited:
Hi ThoughtfulLurker61,

A fix pull request has been raised. I can't test the fix but will make further corrections if you find more problems.

Regards,
Ian.
 
Last edited:
Now, with 5.4.001.039 I get the error message saying the Zgemma H7 does not support HD PiP!

However it definitely does support HD PiP since I can start PiP on an SD service and then change both the main service and the PiP service to different HD services and it works fine.
 
Now, with 5.4.001.039 I get the error message saying the Zgemma H7 does not support HD PiP!

However it definitely does support HD PiP since I can start PiP on an SD service and then change both the main service and the PiP service to different HD services and it works fine.

Can you post the message - want to see which component is issuing the message
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top