Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Zgemma H7] Openvix crash when stopping old recording and movieselection showing black screen 6.7.010 Dev = 011

smipx

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2019
Messages
475
Reaction score
9
Points
18
What type of support thread are you creating?
Possible bug
What OpenViX Image build number are you using?
6.7.010
Have you tried re-flashing WITHOUT settings restore?
NO
Have you tried re-flashing WITH a settings restore?
NO
Hi all,

I had a crash last night on the new build of 6.7. I was watching an old recording and when finished with it i pressed stop (I think) and then when it went back to the movieselection screen the PIP that normally shows was just a black screen. I "think" there was a spare tuner on both T2 and Sat at the time (if not all tuners free). I attach the crash log in case anyone might be able to take a look at it.

Many thanks
Paul
 

Attachments

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top