Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] 5 4 010, Positioner/Motor issues

lme

Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2018
Messages
80
Reaction score
1
Points
8
Seems to be a problem in the last image version with the positioner.
it is staling my Titanium ASC1 positioner, making it to stop anywhere.
same problem has my friend with the same positioner type.
Reverting back to Openvix 5 4 009 Release Vuzero4k solved the problem.
Never had this problem till this last version.
 
How strange... my rotor positioner also has had problems recently that I suspected might be the Vix coding. I will check other images to see if they are the same. What I have noticed is.. if you go to the extra motor options and change settings in that menu and save. The settings are not retained for the future. Can others with a motor please check this?
 
There was code to do with motor controls added recently. Please provide as much detail as possible of errors so it can be rectified.

I will edit title to better reflect issue.
 
if you go to the extra motor options and change settings in that menu and save. The settings are not retained for the future.
What do you mean "not saved"? Yes the sub-menu will be closed when you next access the screen but the items are saved.
 
What do you mean "not saved"? Yes the sub-menu will be closed when you next access the screen but the items are saved.
Yes you are correct. The values are saved after all. I have just checked...I was fooled by the sub-menu showing negative (ie off) the next time you accessed the menu. That seems counter-intuitive. If the sub-menu values have been changed i would have expected the switch to show "on" or yes here.

Back to the OPs post::: Yes I have noticed random movements between two satellite positions on USALS eg 23.5E and 0.8W satellites not working. And the motor seems to stick at 23.5E in this case. I know this because if I revert to a 23.5E channel the motor works again. I have checked the last 4.3.39 image and this too shows this apparent odd USALS behaviour, still in 5.4.10 so my question to Abu is "When was this motor code that you speak of changed?"
 
Last edited:
Ah ha...that might explain it. I don't see that.....I have the graphical switches and not text and the switch remains off.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top