Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] 50/60hz not switching automatically

icemanv3

New member
Joined
Jul 23, 2013
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Noticed this for version 5 from the start.

Box setup in 1080p "multi" mode.

Give it a 60hz source mkv and it will not switch mode which causes stuttery picture, have to manually go into AV settings and change it to 60hz, once changed stuttering goes away.

Annoying because if you forget to change it back, normal TV looks odd.

Willing to try any suggestions people may have, thinking it could be driver issue?
 
What box is this on?

I reported a similar problem on the Technomate TM-Nano-SE M2 here:
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/s...-bug-in-1080i-video-switching-from-50-to-60Hz

At the time it seemed to be just in 1080i and I noticed it when trying the AFN channels and it also shows up with US IPTV.

I've got my LX3 back (thanks WoS) so just about to set that up and try to see how that performs on the latest builds.
 
OK I'm just trying it on my LX3 and auto switching seems to work for both 1080i and 1080p on 5.0.016 - just about to flash it to the latest version.
 
Seems to work here in 1080i and 1080p on the LX3 on 5.0.021 - the Technomate definitely had issues as well though in 1080p as per the previous ticket.
 
as ccs states its a vuduo2, glad someone else is seeing it on another box! Hopefully some others will get to test it and report back.

For clarity I did a totally clean flash to .21 the other day, no restore of settings or anything and the problem is still there.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top