Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

50Hz and 60Hz Multi setting

  • Thread starter Thread starter lscolman
  • Start date Start date
L

lscolman

Guest
Hi,

I have good variety of recorded material, some 50Hz and some 60Hz.

Setting refresh rate to multi in a/v settings does not seem to auto switch resolutions.

Anyone else have this issue?

Its a real pain. Having to switch between 50 and 60 all the time.

Cheers, Lee
 
I agree with you, it is a real pain. It would be really good if as you say, it would switch for recorded material automatically.

I assume that the switching only happens with TV content from a tuner (but I've never seen it switch as almost everything on satellite is 50Hz).
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top