Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] A background update check is in progress,please wait a few minutes and try again

  • Thread starter Thread starter m.nikesh
  • Start date Start date
M

m.nikesh

Guest
Hi I have got Vu+ solo 2

Got Vix Image Build 632, I can see the last update on 13th March 2013, A year back.

None of my plugins work. When I try to do a software update it shows
''A background update check is in progress,please wait a few minutes and try again''

I am stuck with what I can do now. Can anyone help me please.

Kind Regards,

Nik
 
Did that and it worked
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have the same problem after a Software Update from Zeus 009 to 011. Any clues?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top