Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET8500] A couple of issue with the Vix image

  • Thread starter Thread starter darryl
  • Start date Start date
D

darryl

Guest
I have a couple of issues with the vix image on ET8500. The 1st issue is when exiting the System menu after editing any of the settings the picture remains black until switching channels.
The 2nd issue is if a I get channel glitch during a recording the picture resumes however audio is lost. Stopping and starting again it works as expected until the next glitch.
Tested both on the same version on my Solo2 and they do not occur
 
Unless you think the devs operate by crystal ball there going to need a lot more info in order to help. For starters you could try submitting a debug log or two.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
 
I have a couple of issues with the vix image on ET8500. The 1st issue is when exiting the System menu after editing any of the settings the picture remains black until switching channels.
The 2nd issue is if a I get channel glitch during a recording the picture resumes however audio is lost. Stopping and starting again it works as expected until the next glitch.
Tested both on the same version on my Solo2 and they do not occur

1st issue is when exiting the System menu after editing any of the settings the picture remains black until switching channel:
What skins are you using and which Cam?
I don,t see that at all, I have a picture & audio throughout menu change :)

2nd issue is if a I get channel glitch during a recording the picture resumes however audio is lost:
why would you get a (Frequent?) channel glitch during recording? Again what cam are you using?

Have never seen either issue :)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top