
Yes I do. Almost always have. But I only activate it when (eg) i'm watching a programme which suddenly looks worth keeping for later. Or, I guess, if I pause for a phone call or other interruption.Well I guess you have timeshift enabled as default, which starts after so many seconds
I guess you have timeshift enabled as default ??

Yes, that'll be my kitchen Kodi Firestick I was watching at breakfast today (7.51). Like I said, this appears to be the way KODI accesses E2 box - instead of .kodi folder code used by KODI version <20debug logs looks OK apart from something using the WEB IF and checking the tuner signal e.g.
08:51:55.3062 "::ffff:192.168.50.124" - - [12/Jun/2025:07:51:55 +0000] "GET /web/tunersignal HTTP/1.1" 200 157 "-" "Kodi/21.2 (Linux; Android 9.0; AFTKA Build/PS7697.4800N) Android TV/9.0.0 Sys_CPU/armv7l App_Bitness/32 Version/21.2-(21.2.0)-Git:20250115-d1a1d48c3c"
Is that you?? Although I guess could be how you interface with Kodi

Remember we were originally thinking the crashes were a resource shortage somewhere... So I set log space to 10MB and file retention to higher max days. I thought I was making sure I did not run out of space. From your comment I guess it's the file size we are talking about, not the space available! I can set it back to defaults tomorrow.debug log size set in logs settings.....default is 4MB (may used is 10MB by default) after that should be renewed and old logs deleted _ but may depend on Max days settings

I use KODI 21.2. and the Enigma2 PVR plugin. I believe the latter has been rewritten to use Openwebif instead of a bunch of code & xml, etc, stored in the E2 hdd/.kodi folder. I think you mentioned having to use old ver of Kodi (19.x?) with your earlier ver of OpenBH. So does your Kodi still work after your upgrade? are you still using KODI 19.x?I'd like to know how Jerry interfaces with KODI.
I also use Fire Sticks around the house + KODI + E2 Plugin but I have nothing to do with KODI on my satellite box.
KODI just picks up 192.168.1.25 which is my UNO4K and everything is pulled to KODI.
BTW, this morning I tried to upgrade to OpenVIX but it wouldn't load in my saved settings which would mean I would have to start from the beginning which I really don't want to do.
Instead I did upgrade to the latest version of OpenBH and the wife hasn't noticed a difference yet.
I use KODI 21.2. and the Enigma2 PVR plugin. I believe the latter has been rewritten to use Openwebif instead of a bunch of code & xml, etc, stored in the E2 hdd/.kodi folder. I think you mentioned having to use old ver of Kodi (19.x?) with your earlier ver of OpenBH. So does your Kodi still work after your upgrade? are you still using KODI 19.x?
Btw, I am planning to test the VU+ android app to see if it will install on Firesticks, instead of KODI... Might be better, although my KODIs work ok even though a bit clunky UI...

Kodi plugin on what enigma version?
I don't think you tried latest OpenViX as it does not have a 'green screen of death'.For me OpenBH 5.5.1.012
I know you're going to argue that OpenBH is basically OpenVix code but I put OpenVix on last week and straight away I started to have problems with a green screen of death and the error message and rebooting, for some reason my Uno4KSE doesn't like Vix.
Mind you on BH 5.5.1.012 I'm getting an error message and reboot when I download EPG from CrossEPG so I'm using EPG importer.
I might go back to 5.1.012, it all worked great.