Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

A couple of problems with Media Player

  • Thread starter Thread starter sonnetpete
  • Start date Start date
S

sonnetpete

Guest
I'm running a VU+ Solo with the VIX 2.0 image. I've been streaming movies from my laptop to the VU+ without a problem, however there are a couple of small issues.

If I fast forward the movie, I can't get it to play once I reach the point I want to watch from. Usually the movie stops and starts from the beginning. Any advice? The help illustration of the remote is pretty useless.

I'd like to get the subtitles working and have the movie plus it's subtitle file both stored in the same folder on the laptop (in public so it can share over the home network). Despite trying all the usual button presses nothing seems to work. Suggestions?

The movie shows subtitles when played with VLC on the laptop.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top