Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

A few channels lost.

walter_red

Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2010
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Hi all - for some reason a few channels won't clear now:confused: ch4hd, living, five, fiver and some others. I know we can't discuss cs here but 'he' still has them. I've rescanned and compared files on box with bouquet list etc but still black screens. All was ok but on xmas day we had a powercut for a few minutes. This is the only thing I can think of that's changed. Any ideas of something to try?

Thanks
 
If you are getting other locked channels and than it is nothing to do with share.

If you have not already done ftp a new bouquet set to the box and see what happens, could be your sat list got corrupted.
 
Thanks - Just tried again rescan compare, update satellites & bouquets etc, still not working. My share is Irish and I have lost channels before but he insists they are on this time and it must be a problem my end. I don't know what to check- what I've done is as good as a complete new set up.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top