Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] A few of things I would like help with...

  • Thread starter Thread starter joetwizzy
  • Start date Start date
J

joetwizzy

Guest
1/ Firstly how does the new autotimer work (record button in EPG). What settings does it use? Does it record anything on any channel with roughly that name?

2/ Secondly since an update I get conflictions on my autotimer. I have 6 conflicts all of the same program at the same time. Why would it conflict with itself?

3/ Lastly does anybody know of a plugin that would organise my Movies and TV Shows I have saved on an External HDD. I can access via the regular "Movie Selection > Location" of course, which is fine for my recordings, but I would like something that is a bit better organised for my saved media files. Possibly more like:
atvb-preplay_0.webpatvb-grid.webp.
Is this possible? I have tried "Movie Browser" but it crashes every time I try searching my files.

Thanks in advanced,

Joe
 
Last edited by a moderator:
i have same problem with Movie Browser , what i concluded is - if you have movies in subfolders than it crash , if its only clean avi files in movie folder than it works
 
The autotimer appears to record all of the same programs which is a real problem. Ie.. If you are recording "the middle" then it records every one it can find so you end up with multiple copies.

skooby
 
The autotimer appears to record all of the same programs which is a real problem. Ie.. If you are recording "the middle" then it records every one it can find so you end up with multiple copies.

skooby
Go into the autotimer and select YES for unique description - will not record repeats
 
When you did that, did you delete the timers already created as the polling adds timers but does not delete existing ones.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top