Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] a probably bug

rezzel

New member
Joined
Jan 12, 2012
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi,
I have the latest openvix image. when I am watching a channel and want to find and record a similar, I press OK twice then red. when similar programs are found I have two options to record. one option doesn't work and that's record button at the bottom of the remote (the green button works ok).
Does any body have the same problem, as I have it on two different boxes (Duo and Ultimo).
 
Many thanks, possible BSoD discovered and reported.
 
I have done some small changes in gui for myself, thought you might be interested and could be considered for later design.
One photo is coloured infobars and another is a simple (and less distracting) gui when you play a recorded program.
(And I also changed keymap to use OK for play/pause recorded ones)


photo1.webp

photo2.webp
 
Last edited:
were always interested in helping or working with those who want to modify one of our skins or even maintaining one them selves for ViX so please keep up the good work.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top