Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] AAC-HE sound problem on et9000

  • Thread starter Thread starter HAMEDFF
  • Start date Start date
H

HAMEDFF

Guest
Hi guys,

I've recently bought an et9000 and after installing latest VIX image and connecting my usb SIANO dvb-t tuner, the receiver found the DVB-T and scanned all channels. All of them have fine quality Videos but the problem is on their sound. Nearly all of them have no sounds. It should be noted that the sound sometimes comes back to channel if I change the channels but it does not follows any specific rule. For example kindly see below:

Channel 1 (whitout sound) >> Channel 2 (with sound) >> Channel 1 (with sound) >> Channel 3 (without sound) >> Channel 1 (without Sound)!!

As I checked the other forums, AAC-HE problem is a general one in many kinds of Linux based receivers such as dreambox. Someone told that with CCcam it should be solved, but in my case, it did not help at all. The most interesting thing is when I activate the timeshift with more than 4 sec delay the channel sound will come back!! (I found this solution among the other forum posts when I red that the recorded channels with aac-he format have sounds!) So there should be no problems of audio codec!

Finally it should be mentioned that the same problem exists with realtek dvb-t on my et9000 and there is no sound problem when I install my dvb-t on my friend VU+ Solo with the same image. So I think it should be a minor Image bug for et9000 which could be solved easily on coming versions.

Looking forward to hearing about this problems from experts.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top