Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ABM-DVB-C] ABM Channels not in correct groups. Cable xml file?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ginkster
  • Start date Start date
G

ginkster

Guest
Has any of you good members got an up to date cable xml file? Or can someone tell me how to edit the file for future reference.

I know this has been posted elsewhere but I got sky arts hd and both nat geo hd in the wrong sections. I have downloaded the cable xml file someone posted and ftp'd it over to the box but still no good even after a fresh reflash. And I have spent the past 2 hours messing around with the box and scrolling the internet.

My box is a vu duo2 and I'm running hades 018. Net ID 015

If anyone can help me out I would be grateful :)

TIA
 
I tried all that buddy but still no good even after I reflashed the box. The channels are still in the wrong sections :(
 
Please upload a debug log. You must post a log that captures you running ABM.

It would be great if you coud specify which channels are in the wrong place. It may be that there has been another change.

[TABLE="width: 500"]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Name of channel[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Current number[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Expected number[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]current bouquet[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]expected bouquet[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"][/TD]
[TD="align: center"][/TD]
[TD="align: center"][/TD]
[TD="align: center"][/TD]
[TD="align: center"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"][/TD]
[TD="align: center"][/TD]
[TD="align: center"][/TD]
[TD="align: center"][/TD]
[TD="align: center"][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]


[STRIKE]Just checked the file, it is correct. Describe step by step what you did. Maybe you did something wrong.[/STRIKE]
EDIT: The file was incorrect.
 
Last edited:
Just spotted something else

BBC interactive and BBC Red Button are the wrong way around so I've just swapped the names around in the xml
 
Last edited:
Just spotted something else

BBC interactive and BBC Red Button are the wrong way around so I've just swapped the names around in the xml

"Red Button" section is not "BBC Red Button" section. Red Button section is for Red Button services such as Sports events, prime events. We were in process of adding test chanenls too, but that never progressed. Lraizer's Cable plugin finds them Cable finds them, ABM does not (yet).
 
@Hami, your receiveris not supported here. Please seek support elsewhere.

i dont understand ? are they not what most others are using . sorry if i have posted something that shouldnt have been I am not really sure about the whole thing
 
i dont understand ? are they not what most others are using . sorry if i have posted something that shouldnt have been I am not really sure about the whole thing
The list of supported receivers is listed here: http://openvix.co.uk/
Your receiver is not supported on this forum. Please come back when you have a supported receiver and you will get support.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top