Thanks for this; I wasn't aware I had accessed an archive - appreciate the "steer"; your link worked as expected. Couple of notations:
I subsequently deliberately hid the ABM "Not Indexed" section (hide sections, nevertheless generated) and that resulted in "ITV Regions" section also disappearing. I guess I am thinking that the channels are now in the ABM build (adding "not Indexed" increases the channels added by ABM considerably), so why would hiding this section mean they can no longer be added to the new custom "ITV Regions"?
As an aside I also use the following CustomMix code (see below as additional content of sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml file - goes between the <custommix begin/end markers) in order to generate a section for Irish Saorview channels within the SKY UK Channel listing above "Entertainment" block - works fine with the <hack> - FYI
Finally, if I TAB the <hacks> section in line with the code below as it appears in my own xml file, ABM doesn't like it and the EPG build fails - straight copy and paste is fine, but the new Huevos "hack" XML tags are not aligned with code below? - FYI, not sure I understand this sensitivity to the XML? Note my "paste" is indented per XML as I edit my post, but the indents are not showing when I save content. Suffice it to say, normal section indenting is what I have. Happy to post file, but don't want to waste unnecessary effort or distract from what works
Once again thanks much for your time - appreciated
<inserts>
<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="1" target="1"></insert> <!-- RTE 1 HD -->
<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="2" target="2"></insert> <!-- RTE 2 HD -->
<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="3" target="3"></insert> <!-- TV3 -->
<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="4" target="4"></insert> <!-- TG4 -->
<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="5" target="5"></insert> <!-- 3e -->
<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="6" target="6"></insert> <!-- be3 -->
<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="7" target="7"></insert> <!-- RTE Junior -->
<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="11" target="11"></insert> <!-- RTE One +1 -->
<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="12" target="12"></insert> <!-- RTE2 +1 -->
<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="21" target="21"></insert> <!-- RTE News Now -->
<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="22" target="22"></insert> <!-- Tithe an Oireachtais -->
<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="23" target="23"></insert> <!-- SAORVIEW Information -->
</inserts>
<sections>
<section number="1">SaorView</section>
</sections>