Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] ABM not picking up Dave HD

  • Thread starter Thread starter garyblas
  • Start date Start date
G

garyblas

Guest
Still using 808 but the ABM is not picking up latest Dave HD freq change.
Any clues?
I know i can manually scan and dont want to move to zeus yet
 
bet you have 2 dave hd and one works:whistle:
still on 808 here also,might be more :D
 
no issue here, ABM found Dave HD and placed it into the correct EPG slot ( Zeus build 016 - 017 and 018 )
 
I just flashed 808 to test this. Dave HD is being found.

Best to check alignment etc. I recommned you perform a conventional scan. If you receiver scans over 950 channels, your dish/lnb are fine. Please post back result of how many channels you get,
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top