I was editing a bouquet with dreambox edit and the service names weren't there, just channel numbers. I had a look at abm and in the providers (which should be Freeview and Sky UK) it has Kabel (NL) and Virgin (UK). Neither of these are ticked so the scan fails. I haven't changed anything since I setup from scratch to install verion 10. I haven't used dreamboxedit for a some time so it could have been like this for the last few builds, maybe. Do i need to rescan? I haven't tried reflashing or reverting back to an earlier version.
I had a look at the manual scan options and if I select user defined transponder or pre-defined transponder I am unable to change the satellite from 16.0E Eutelsat 16A (I have a fixed sky dish)
Apologies if this has already been covered.
Thanks in advance
I had a look at the manual scan options and if I select user defined transponder or pre-defined transponder I am unable to change the satellite from 16.0E Eutelsat 16A (I have a fixed sky dish)
Apologies if this has already been covered.
Thanks in advance
