Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] About.py not compiling to About.pyc on reboot

Willo3092

ViX Beta Tester
Joined
Oct 1, 2016
Messages
1,235
Reaction score
25
Points
48
Location
East Midlands
I was expecting About.py to compile to About.pyc on reboot but it doesn't.
When I actually click on Menu > Information > About it compiles okay.
Is this expected behaviour? I thought all py files automatically generated a pyc on a restart :confused:
 
I was expecting About.py to compile to About.pyc on reboot but it doesn't.
When I actually click on Menu > Information > About it compiles okay.
Is this expected behaviour? I thought all py files automatically generated a pyc on a restart :confused:

It will be compiled when it is first imported. In this case it is imported by Menu.py.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top