R
Recycled
Guest
Hi,
I seem to be having problems accessing my VU through the Web Interface.
MY VU is set up as a server, it's IP is 192.168.x.xx.
I can data transfer using either Dreambox control Center or FlashFXP with the user name and password of root / Dreambox but as soon as I attempt to use the web interface Windows 7 gives me an error message. If I diagnose the connection problem I get the message 'The remote devise or resource won't accept the connection'
I'm assuming that the VU has a connection somewhere that either allocates a specific port or user name/ password combination that allows access to the web interface.
If this is correct can someone please advise where I might find what ever it is that needs to be edited or configured.
I have a sneaky suspicion that it may be tied in someway to the server setup as from my PC I can issue the command http://192.168.x.xx:8000/ to view my current users and port 8000 is forwarded in my router to the VU's IP
At present I run Vix 2.0 and windows 7 with google gears installed.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
I seem to be having problems accessing my VU through the Web Interface.
MY VU is set up as a server, it's IP is 192.168.x.xx.
I can data transfer using either Dreambox control Center or FlashFXP with the user name and password of root / Dreambox but as soon as I attempt to use the web interface Windows 7 gives me an error message. If I diagnose the connection problem I get the message 'The remote devise or resource won't accept the connection'
I'm assuming that the VU has a connection somewhere that either allocates a specific port or user name/ password combination that allows access to the web interface.
If this is correct can someone please advise where I might find what ever it is that needs to be edited or configured.
I have a sneaky suspicion that it may be tied in someway to the server setup as from my PC I can issue the command http://192.168.x.xx:8000/ to view my current users and port 8000 is forwarded in my router to the VU's IP
At present I run Vix 2.0 and windows 7 with google gears installed.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks