Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Activating Metrix HD skin

Comfysofa

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Oct 14, 2010
Messages
396
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Hi - as above I can load in the plugin save the settings but on reboot it doesn't activate the skin....I notice theres an "open store" whats all that about...?

Cheers to anyone that takes a punt

Comfy
 
I tried downloading a new skin - it looks to install but when I go into the skin settings theres nothing there apart from the default one....
 
Menu-setup-system-user interface-skin setup

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
yup - been there as I said - no matter what I do I just get <default> and above no image available....ie after ive downloaded x amount of skins including the metrix one....

If for example I go into the metrix plugin and save the skin and then reboot....just reboots with the default skin....

Also tried uninstalling the skin and reinstalling but no luck.....the only thing, if it helps is when I initially installed it I did get offered the easy setup or customize - I went for the easy setup but nothing...
 
Last edited:
just to add I have a vuduo and a duo 2 and theyre both the same - using the new Zeus build.
 
Are you sure you're looking exactly where pheonix says?
 
Nope...you're right...taken my stupid pills....I can see them there now....case closed. Thanks for pointing out my stupidity....! I was looking in the wrong place....
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top