Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] adaptation vix menu blue button

bellejt

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
2,254
Reaction score
54
Points
48
Age
65
Could it be possible to adapt something so we van choose the shown items under blue button ? Precisaly EPG refresh and LCD4 buttons removed ?
Some buttons as oscam config or softcam manager can be choosen to show or not. Pls maybe make this possible to all items.
 
that I know. The user menu let you choose defenition of buttons.
What I mean is to be able to choose witch buttons are shown when you push the blue button and vix menu appears. PE : the apperance of oscam info there I can choose in oscam menu for showing in that menu and applications menu or not.Would like to have that for all the buttons under blue button (vix) menu.
I never use epg refresh and LCD4 change so no need for that butoon in that shortcut menu. THX in advance
 
found the setting not to show epg refresh now in extended settings from epg refresh using menu button. LCD 4 switch not found yet
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top