Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Added function in bouquet menu??

mickyblueys

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2012
Messages
1,086
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Newcastle upon Tyne
Don't slam me if this already exists......but would it be possible to add a feature. When I press TV button to enter bouquet menu and then enter a folder e.g. movies or sport Etc,...how do I exit that folder back to original bouquet list,if I am just browsing that is.........if I press exit it takes you back to TV screen and not back to bouquet list........so basically can a back function be added?

Thanks in advance for you're replies

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top