adm
Forum Supporter

I was going to answer
https://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?66663-Displaying-a-single-bouquet
but one menu item is not working in the way I remember
menu/setup/user interface/channel selection .... Always show bouquets = no/yes
I believe previously when this was set to NO when pressing the EPG button on the remote the EPG for the last bouquet used/selected was immediately shown. If the bouquet needed to be changed then a press of the TV button was first required which brought up the list of Bouquets.
When set to YES an extra step was inserted. Pressing the EPG brought up a list of bouquets. Then on selecting a bouquet the EPG for that bouquet was then shown.
On my box selecting no or yes in "menu/setup/user interface/channel selection .... Always show bouquets" makes no difference. I always get the list of bouquets when I press the EPG button.
I think in the link above the poster wants what I remember to be the past behaviour where on pressing the EPG button it takes him immediately to the EPG for the bouquet he was watching for live TV, or the last bouquet that he had selected.
Note: I have rebooted the box between changes to the setting and saving
https://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?66663-Displaying-a-single-bouquet
but one menu item is not working in the way I remember
menu/setup/user interface/channel selection .... Always show bouquets = no/yes
I believe previously when this was set to NO when pressing the EPG button on the remote the EPG for the last bouquet used/selected was immediately shown. If the bouquet needed to be changed then a press of the TV button was first required which brought up the list of Bouquets.
When set to YES an extra step was inserted. Pressing the EPG brought up a list of bouquets. Then on selecting a bouquet the EPG for that bouquet was then shown.
On my box selecting no or yes in "menu/setup/user interface/channel selection .... Always show bouquets" makes no difference. I always get the list of bouquets when I press the EPG button.
I think in the link above the poster wants what I remember to be the past behaviour where on pressing the EPG button it takes him immediately to the EPG for the bouquet he was watching for live TV, or the last bouquet that he had selected.
Note: I have rebooted the box between changes to the setting and saving