Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Adding missing Picons to IPTV channels

diceman01

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2013
Messages
74
Reaction score
3
Points
8
Age
47
Location
Australia
Hi everyone hope is all well, I am after some info about Picons. My current setup is running a DVB-T2 internal tuner and a IPTV subscription. I have downloaded from the feeds the TV-Australia Picon pack which works fine and I have incorporated the Picons from the IPTV provider. My issue is im missing a few IPTV Picons and wanted to know what is the best way of adding the missing ones. Im happy to add them manually but want to know is it better referencing them by service reference or service name?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top