OldSkulRide
ViX Skinner-Dev
- Joined
- Mar 23, 2010
- Messages
- 421
- Reaction score
- 4
- Points
- 0
Today malakudi from openpli forum revealed additional modules and patches for various dvb-t sticks - http://www.pli-images.org/forum/viewthread.php?forum_id=48&thread_id=17444&pid=188822#post_188822.
What is really interested is that he fixed Avermedia Black Volar HD - A850 support, which i too have at home.
He also fixed drivers for Siano smsdvb chipset sticks.
Can i ask when can we expect this to be incorporated into vix 2.x image? I know houdini (?) is doing something in this department. I hope he made some progress or maybe thiss will speed it up.
What is really interested is that he fixed Avermedia Black Volar HD - A850 support, which i too have at home.
He also fixed drivers for Siano smsdvb chipset sticks.
Can i ask when can we expect this to be incorporated into vix 2.x image? I know houdini (?) is doing something in this department. I hope he made some progress or maybe thiss will speed it up.
Last edited: