Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

ADVANCED Codecs for Windows 7 and 8 (formerly known as Win7codecs)

Larry-G

V.I.P ,
Joined
May 19, 2010
Messages
32,540
Reaction score
405
Points
0
Age
48
[TABLE="width: 100%"]
[TR]
[TD]Author: Shark007
Date: 07/13/2013 03:41 PM
Size: 27.7 MB
License: Freeware
Requires: Win 8/Win 7




[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
Codecs have been a problem for most users at one time or another. This is because there has never been an 'out of the box' working solution that the average computer user could install and just have everything work properly from the beginning. There are several decent codec package solutions out there, but none of them did everything I wanted. I was always in need of a tweak, adjustment, or even a re-installation just to get the codecs I needed/wanted and most of the time, the file still didn't play properly. This frustration was the basis for me to begin making a codecpack that works with ALL players.


The installer will automatically remove most other popular codec releases from your computer before installing this concise yet comprehensive windows media center setup package.


Code:
 http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/win7codecs.html
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top