Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[XP1000] advice & help

  • Thread starter Thread starter jusuk
  • Start date Start date
J

jusuk

Guest
I recently saw that I need to re-flash my maxDigital XP1000, in order to get the software & plugins working again. I've tried to re-flash the box, pressing ether the CH- or CH+ neither seem to work......... any ideas anyone.

But before you answer I'm not sure if it down to the USB I'm using. I saw that on some saw use no more than 8GB, but I have always had a Rakuten 64GB in the box of the box. Would this be the reason maybe. If it is then I do have a Kingston 8GB, which I've never used so would need to use the format HP tool to get it on FAT32, and if this is the USB I need to use, does it matter if the format is a full format or the option for a quick format.

Either way if these USB's doesn't don't matter, then any ideas why I can't re-flash the box.

any ideas would be greatly appreciated

thank you
 
Use the box to download and flash the image.
Blue button - vix - image manager.
 
I have or think have now re-flashed he box, how can I tell if it has worked, also I have followed your instructions, and the downloads, doesn't bring up the latest download on the openvix openvix-Apollo.041-xp1000max_usb.zip, on my box the nearest of the Apollo.037
 
Menu - information - about will tell you the current build you are on.
 
looks like its sorted thank you very much. build now says 041. and can also update seems fine. thank you
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top