Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Advice on Image needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter pobreton
  • Start date Start date
P

pobreton

Guest
Hi Team, Can you please help with a bit of advice? I have a VU+ UNO, with VIX ver. 3 Build 398, I've just successfully installed mgcamd 135a because my original cam was playing up. would you suggest updating to later image build, e.g. 808?
 
Build 398 is very old, there have been many updates and improvements since then. Remember if you do update you will have to flash the image rather than using the online update, and you cant use a settings backup either.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
Thanks Pheonix, I've flashed before (in the nicest possible sense) but it was about a year ago, so I might have to get back to you for more help. Anyway here goes. Cheers
 
You can find upto date flashing tutorials for all supported receivers via the guides and tutorials section on www.openvix.co.uk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top