Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Advice on VU+ 4K Uno two satellite LNB choices

  • Thread starter Thread starter HughR
  • Start date Start date
No different, just that ARM only uses Oscam.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers Andy
Thats reassuring
Now all i have to do is make up my mind (which is in a whirl at the moment).

Budget wise i have 3 choices:

1. VU+Uno4K with Turbo Tuner. I know you like VU+
2.Mutant H51 (and lose a s2 tuner)
3.Octagon SF4008 (when available)
And i believe Twol likes No2

I rely on more knowledgeable people like yourself and Twol and Robin and many others to help me make a decision.
Cheers
 
I would seriously look at Option 3. I like the Vu+ Uno 4K, and with the FBC Tuner it has endless recording possibilities, but you need the Unicable II/JESS LNB to fully utilise that, so if that isn't what you want, then Option 3 could be your best bet. [emoji1360]

P.S. Not endless, but lots of recording possibilities. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:
Andy, Rob
Thank You for your comments, Its a big help.
I don,t need loads of recording options, Just 2 or 3, Or transcoding.
So option 3 does indeed look best.

Always get my box,s from WOS, Well my last two anyway(Uno and 3T and Mag 254 and twin tuner for the Uno)
With Vix image when available of course.
Thanks again
Guys
 
Be good to hear what you thoughts are if you do go with Option 3. [emoji4]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Be good to hear what you thoughts are if you do go with Option 3. [emoji4]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I,ll be more than happy to report back, May be a while though.
From what others are saying getting one of these box,s, May mean waiting a while longer.
Some are quoted as saying towards the end of this month.
I think team Vix will be at the ready though.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top