Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

AirPlay on Helios 17

  • Thread starter Thread starter Martincape
  • Start date Start date
M

Martincape

Guest
Hi guys,

Using Solo2 with the latest ViX image. I can get music through the OpenAirPlay plugin, but video doesn't work.

Any ideas why?
 
I'll second that... Just comes up as a blue screen... Will keep an eye on this thread as I am having same issue

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
Black screen for me ha.

Seems strange. Music is spot on. Just discovered it lol
 
Not to rub it in mate but got it working lol daft arse me hadn't install airplay on ipad... Only tried it with the cartoon-hd app

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
I'm using an iPhone it automatically gives me the option of sending sound/vision through device or SIFTeam Airplay.
 
I tried it on iPad without airplay and got blue screen installed it and away it went. Don't have an iPhone an andriod loyal lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
Mmmm...i take that back it is now not working again grrr


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Vix, Zeuss, Helios, Apollo wait until build 18 we could end up Jupiter.

what is the next suprise
 
Vix, Zeuss, Helios, Apollo wait until build 18 we could end up Jupiter.

what is the next suprise

I'd seriously suggest you use another image going by your recent posts.
If you can't handle bug fixes, new build enviorments, feature improvements, new drivers, maybe an E2 box/image isn't for you?
 
Last edited:
Does anyone have any idea why this plugin only works intermittently??

I managed to get it working twice last might but more often than not I got the black screen


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Vix, Zeuss, Helios, Apollo wait until build 18 we could end up Jupiter.

what is the next suprise

If you are only coming here to wind people up with stupid comments then stick to the other forum, no one forces you to use ViX nor do we value you'r opinions or rather the opinions of your masters.
 
Does anyone have any idea why this plugin only works intermittently??
I managed to get it working twice last might but more often than not I got the black screen

It's a paid, closed source plugin. So no, we don't know and tbh: actually we're not very interested either.
We made the OpenAirPlayer available: that is supported and supposed to work fine.
 
sorry mate shouldve mentioned thats what i am using openairplayer

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top