Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Venton Unibox HDx] Airplayer problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter reeves1985
  • Start date Start date
R

reeves1985

Guest
Downloaded airplayer te other day whilst on vix build 702 (I think) whilst the plugin installed fine and my iPhone was able to select airplayer e2
Once it played on the tv the sound has all sorts of cracklings and popping noises in the background (only way to describe) and also music plays as if it is on fast forward ie way too fast

Tried a couple of different vix builds but still had the same problem

Anybody else have this issue?
 
I am using airplayer v 0.3.9 on Duo and Ultimos and all working fine for me. Currently I am on Vix 707 but it has been working fine for as long as I can remember on previous vix builds.

Does your Iphone have good reception to your wireless router?
 
The router is in the same room and always have full reception

I was wondering if it was maybe a driver issue rather than image issue
 
I've had a few niggles over time with airplayer but a router restart sorted them. No harm in power cycling all your devices?


Tapatalker
 
No I will give that a try as you say will do no harm

It's not a massive issue as it will be something I rarely use but would be nice to have just in case of a day like today when the weather knocks the signal to the receiver off for a few hours
 
Power cycled everything and still have this problem
Also updated to lates vix build
The audio is still very crackly and also the audio is still speeded up

Any more suggestions
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top